Wholesale7 Launched New VIP System For More Privileges & Offers

Wholesale7 has launched its latest VIP system, aiming to provide more benefit and personalized services to customers who have always supported it. The member level depends on your consumption within 6 months. The more you spend, the higher the level, the more privileges and offers you can enjoy.


Wholesale7 VIP System


What are the privileges?


Wholesale Discount

*Wholesale7 reserved the right of final explanation

FAQ

Q1: How will the current customers' VIP level change?
All the current wholesle7 members will be arranged to the corresponding VIP level based on your Rating Points.

Q2: Can I upgrade from Level VIP1 to VIP3 at the same time?
Sorry, you can only go up one level at a time.

Q3: Once I upgrade, how long can I enjoy the privilege?
The validity of privilege is 6 Months since the date you upgrade.

Q4: How to upgrade my VIP Level?
The VIP level is based on your consumption within 6 months.
The amount over 500 USD, can upgrade from VIP0-VIP1
The amount over 3000 USD, can upgrade from VIP1-VIP2
The amount over 6000 USD, can upgrade from VIP2-VIP3

Q5: Will I lose my privilege if my sales amount do not meet the above stipulation during the 6 months?
Yes. For example, I upgrade to the VIP3 Level on October 1st, 2018.
Then my Validity of privilege is from October 1st, 2018 to March 31st, 2019.

Level remain VIP3 if your consumption equal to or greater than 6000 USD.
Degrade from VIP3 to VIP2 if your consumption over 3000 USD but less than 6000 USD.
Degrade from VIP3 to VIP1 if your consumption over 500 USD but less than 3000 USD.
Degrade from VIP3 to VIP0 if your consumption less than 500 USD.


Post in: http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts