May someone falls in love with me, till death do us apart

 Today is Chinese Valentine's Day. According to legend, the stars Vega and Altair, who are in love but separated by the Milky Way, are reunited for this night.

  All those present to listen to this ancient and beautiful story are moved to tears. I feels so lucky because we don’t need to meet once a year. We can share the happy time , our love time everyday.

 We encounter each other among the crowd. I know this is love. That’s enough.

Then, we fall madly in love. Although we have occasional quarrels, we’ll stay together. That’s what they call “love”.


  One day, you propose to me suddenly and promise to take care of me for life. I am crying happily and saying “ Yes, I do.”

  Time flies, we have become grandpa and grandma. But you still take my hand when you walk, kiss me before sleep, share everything with me. Our children say this is “a lifetime love”.

  May someone falls in love with me, till death do us apart. May your love last forever.

Comments

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts