Totally change from this autumn!!



In autumn, some emotions, such as fallen leaves as they decline, some have lingering shadow, only in the virtual network is indistinct in the familiar names. It withered on the decline, ashes are also good, regardless of the feelings of like how the leaves like a tree in full bloom and how to decline. I was standing on the flow of time, laughing, even if the sky flying leaves, eventually covering the lives of desolation. 


These words come from my friend who has just suffered some depression, how beautiful are them, l love them very much, but they read too sad. I hope she can cheer up as nothing bad will pick up if we don’t change our attitude. When I am unhappy, I always go out to release my mind, and choose many things I love, nothing can be a forever problem, why not have a try from our outlook. Give yourselves a totally new and fresh dressing, then everything will feels better when you believe this.  



  







Change your mind from changing the dressing. These  are all this year's new styles, I love them so much. I do believe, people wear in them will feel quite happy, as I am happy when I first see them, and now I always see them. I bought them home beacause they are all very cheap from wholesale7, I hope my friend will feel a little beeter when she also own this

 white Petal Edge Trench Coats , Batwing Shawl Coat ,black Stand Collar

 


Comments

  1. I own that white coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, so coincidental, I also love it very much, so beautiful, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yeah, they are all so beautiful, and will make any unhappy ones happier, don't you think so ?

      Delete
  3. They are all so beautiful <3
    Want to follow each other on GFC?
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you also like our facebook page? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your appreciation, love your comment so a million, and I will go and join you right now, will you follow me back soon ?? waiting for you #%$#%#$^%$&

      Delete
  4. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???
    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your appreciation, love your comment very much, I like making friends, I will visit and follow you soon, hope we will be good friend #$%#$^%$&^*^

      Delete
    2. Followed back dear :)

      Delete
  5. nice post!
    GIVEAWAY on our blog!!!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your appreciation, love you and your comment very much, I do believe we will be good friend and help each in the following days#$#%$#^%&

      Delete
  6. wow, thank you so much for your comment and i love making friend, i will follow back soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, thank you so much , I will go and visit your blog as soon as i am have time, have a nice day dear#$#%$#^$%^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts