Several suggestions to my sister~~~

Last night, I have a chat with my sister on line. She said , since she has been  stay at home and take care of her baby for too long a time, she just didn't know what is on fashion now. I am woking outside,so my dear sister asked me to give her some suggestions. After researching for a long time , I choose these items for her:


firstly, I choose this matching,autumn is nearing, this long sleeve matching the skirt looks interesting, and the following dress, fashionable and cute:





Since the weather is turning cold, I think a coat like this is very useful;



             
 And as it turns colder,this thick coat will be useful;


Since you are all my friends , what do you think of them? I love them, they all come from the wholesale7, and they are all cheap. And I will appreciate it very much if you give me some further suggestions ~~~~~~~

Comments

  1. wow, thank you so much for your appreciation, love your comment so much and I will follow you soon #$#$%$^%$^&%$&

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your appreciation dear, I love your comment very much#$#%#$^%$

    ReplyDelete
  3. great things ! my favourite is the second one, coat :)
    of course, we can follow :) I`ve already started :) Now is your turn :*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment!
    I am your new follower now on g+, gfc and bloglovin :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following me, I will follow back soon , love you dear

      Delete
  5. Wonderful selection <3

    What a great look!

    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

    Kisses,
    Maria
    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love suggestions! Love it! :) We are following back!
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts