Stop Me !!!!! I Need To “ Cut My Hands” (>﹏<)

  Hi, my dear friends, have you ever heard about “ The Double 11 Activity” ? It was held yesterday by Taobao shop, which can generate a huge volume of business on each November 11th. This year the total turnover is more than $91,217,000,000≧ω≦ !!! So surprising(⊙?⊙)!!! Among them, clothes has the biggest turnover. It seems that women can play a great role in promoting GDP growth. ●ε ●
  Well, let’s come to the point, taking the advantage of this boom, Wholesale7 also has a huge promotion activity!!! Yes, what you read is right !!!! A huge promotion(≧ω≦).

  I think it’s time for you to cut your hands in order to prevent you from buying , buying, buying Σ(⊙▽⊙"a
  These items are my favorites(= ̄ω ̄=). Do you see anything you like? <( ̄︶ ̄)>








Comments

Popular Posts