Purple, the beginning of beauty

Once every I dreamed that:there is a purple sea blow the sky, and I stood on the deep and look far way, with the surrounding of romantic lavender scent. Until the moment I wake up, I still can’t forget the scene....
Purple is a color stands for elegance and mystery along with some melancholy feeling which make it hard to forget.
Today, I will give you a little purple and open the door leading to fashion.


1,Generous style, unique design, rich purple, and romantic feeling, different handsome attract more eyes .



2, The fresh and general purple, fantastic fashion, matching with red, make you elegant and charming.


3, Matching purple with the retro collage style, show off the different style, so elegant.


4, When the wind on the street come across the romantic purple, so beautiful, grece, show off the feeling of grand brand.


5, Fresh and sweet lavender purple, charming but not so displayed, light color fashionable, and the sweet feeling been make out delicately.  
 
 6, The unique design on the chest is so different and classic, beautiful and romantic, which is full of romantic feeling, but the solid color is extremely active. 


7, Welcome to the romantic hall, the legend about purple is going on.



The character of the people who love purple is elegant and grace, be rich on emotions, delicate and sensitive, and have a high level beauty-appreciation My dears , do you like purple ?

Comments

  1. Very inspiring, I am going to get a purple coat
    Don't forget to enter my $50 Choies Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/choies-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment and inviting me sincerely,I go to see the giveaway already,it gets fun and lucky,wish you do a good job,hahah```

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you for your appreciate,love you ,love you

      Delete
  3. Awesome images love the snap handbag on that model. Great job with this post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stand by me,love you,love you

      Delete
  4. This is the color of 2014 and I like it!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color!! Awesome images)))

    sashashut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really thank for your appreciate...
      dear,wish you have a nice day

      Delete
  6. Purple is my favourite colour! I would love us to follow each other via GFC, check out my blog! >

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty color ! i love pink and purple :) following you on GFC and on Bloglovin :) Hopefully you do the same :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts