2013-06-24

Haul review wholesale7.net

Hello,A few days ago I posted a article about my new dress in my blog.Today I supplement a review about this website www.wholesale7.net.Hope that it can do some help for you.

This is my first experience purchasing from this website.Unfortunately,there one of item in my order was out of stock.They sent email inform me whether I want replacement or not.Before I ordered I ask the online operators the shipping time.They told me that they usually need about 1-2 days to process the items.If I made the change it could be delay.But I done at last.Since I was not urgent.To my surprise,they shipped within 2 days!And the received time also unexpected fast.Here are the photos.

Newest Polka Dots Pleated Square Neck Bishop Half Sleeve Dress

$12.56

The pictures on the website







I received





 

Charming Lady V-neck Empire Waist Flower Print Tank Dress


$22.56
 The pictures on the website





I received

 

Hot New Summer V-neck Plaid Puff Short Sleeve Dress

$19.23

The pictures on the website

 

 I received

 

New Arrival Dots Puff Sleeve Gauze Slim Blouse

$10.00

The pictures on the website

 

I received

 

 



All clothes are ok but there is still a little different between matter and picture.Also the measurement is different as well.It could be the way I measure different from them?Just a little short but I can accept.

I like the design actually.It is rare here.The clothes design is most similar with the pirtures.My friends like as well.If you have't shop online it is better to have a try.But make sure the clothes are in stock.Maybe you can ask the online operators before.They help a lot!