Jump To The Sea, Free Your Desire!

 

  How long have you never taken a good rest? My answer is “ a really long time.” It seems that I have been busy in my job day and night, I get tension headaches and backaches. My shoulders grow stiff because of the mechanical computer operation. I look forward to having a relaxing travel that can cure me, that can give me time for taking a good rest and freeing my primitive desire. But now, I have a chance and time to back to nature, to enjoy the sunshine and the soft wind. I need to equip myself as soon as possible. Here is my list.

1.Two Beautiful swimsuits 



2.Beach Style Maxi Dress


3.Two Sunglasses


4.Sunproof Coat


5.Flats


6.Sunblocking cream

  Oh, God, I’m going to leave now. See you!
  Posted in>>>>http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts