Refreshing Summer, Beautiful You

  Summer is my nightmare, its high temperature exhausts me. Its hot vapour tires me. I don’t want to go out, even a small step. I have no desire to go shopping , I’m willing to stay in the air-conditioned room rather than going to gym to do sports. I hate sweating like a pig. However, summer is endless and I don’t want to spend my valuable time in complaining this hot weather, I hope to live optimistically. Thus, the effective method is to “cool our mind”, which means changing ourselves to give ourselves a refreshing Summer.

  I think doing a beautiful nails art is the first step to give ourselves a refreshing feeling. Image that: “ you have a colorful and beautiful nails art and everyone compliments you everyday.” I believe is hard to not keep a good mood.






  In addition, you must have a fresh dress to match well with your fabulous nail arts. Both of them are important. (Click Pictures To See The Details)





  At last, go outside to enjoy a soft drink. Wow, the feeling is so wonderful, isn’t it?!

  Now, hurry up to have a date with your friends !!!! Enjoy yourselves!!
  XOXO
  Posted in>>>>>http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts