Fashion Is My Attitude(5)

  Street style woman fashion outfits can get a lots of popularity and likes among “it girls”, today I will focus on introducing our Swedish fashion blogger, Susanna Lindeborg, who is a typical street fashion girl. Unlike Kristina Dolinskaya, the beautiful Ukrainian girl. Susanna is not the one who has an unforgettable appearance in the first glance. On the contrary, she belongs to a type that has a unique aura. The more you get along with her, the more you like her.

She is a hard-working girl, I remember when I assign a task to her, she will do more, which makes me so impressive. I was not only touched by her working attitude, but her kindness. A long time ago, she cannot complete the task in time because of some private reasons, actually, I don’t mind to wait for a period time, but she sent me the reasons to apologize and make a promise for completing the task as soon as possible. How can I not like her? LOL

 Womans outfit are essential to each girls. I wonder do you like her styles? All the clothes are from Wholesale7.net, you can click the pictures to see more details.







 Posted in http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts