Give Me Suggestions(⊙?⊙)(⊙?⊙)

  My dear friends, I want to do a nail painting at weekends, but I have no idea which style I should choose. ╮(╯▽╰)╭ There are so many beautiful patterns and it’s really hard to decide. So I want to write this article and ask for your suggestions. <( ̄︶ ̄)> Haha, because I prefer black and white, I think these two colors are really cool and easy-matching. But now I want to change, I want something pinky and sweet. These patterns are that I search in the internet and I like all of them. But you know, I can just choose one of them, so please give me your suggestion.





  By the way, Guangzhou is much colder today, how about your country? Please pay attention to keep warm and have a good rest since I got a cold many times and realize how important to keep healthy. (= ̄ω ̄=)

A few days ago, I brought a new snow boots from Wholesale7. My friend say it’s exaggerating, but I like it in the first sight, an I’m looking forward to it. ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

Comments

Popular Posts