Travel in China -- From Sanya to Lijiang

 Last month,I went to three awesome places in China,they are Sanya,Lijiang & Dali.Such wonderful and share some pictures to u all here.

Sanya is superior in geography climate and natural resources. It is known as " the oriental Hawaii" and " Sunshine City" because of its special tropical scenes as well as its attractive nature. Sanya's tourist resources, richly endowed by nature, are not only special in China, but also rare in the world. It is a most fashionable place where tropical marine tourist resources are closely concentrated and lovers of swimming can enjoy their holidays in winter.

The Old Town of Lijiang was included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1997. It is also known as Dayan Town in Lijiangba. It is an intact ancient city inhabited mostly by Naxi ethnic people and covers an area of 1.5 square kilometers.
Lijiang has many historical relics. The Old Town of Lijiang is the most complete ancient town in China. Black dragon Pool, Wufeng Building and Lijiang mural paintings are very famous in China.

I am In Sanya!!!







 I am in Lijiang!!!




Guess,where am I ???






Sharing my chic time in traveling,anyone wanna go with me?






Comments

  1. I want to come with you lol :)
    Have fun girl!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... where is that dress from?
    I REALLY NEED TO KNOW
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts