Have you prepare your Christmas clothing?

Choosing one very beloved from thousands of clothes is not a hard thing, but to match it and form a wonderful style may not be a very easy thing. Christmas is coming, again a season for beauty lovers to search charming clothes from all the chests. I love red, so my Christmas of course will be with this hot color.And you?



                            Items (by column):1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

The hot red clothing has attracted so much of your eyes,if again matching a very showy color, it will be a little wired, so the silver will be the best choice.

Watering a totally change. Can you imagine how beautiful and charming you are behind the long coat?

Carrying your bag and go out to the huge bell, let’s reach our our hand and hug the Christmas!~

Comments

  1. love the red coat! i am also planning on wearing smth red :)

    NEW POST:
    fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de
    xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your appreciation,wish you have a great Christmas

      Delete
  2. Great collage my favorite its the first one.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your agree,love you so much

      Delete
  3. Love the first one :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/12/sheinside-must-haves.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment,hahah

      Delete
  4. I love with the first outfit, perfect for Christmas
    I am inviting you to enter my $50 Persunmall giveaway.
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/12/persunamll-50-christmas-giveaway.html?m=0
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I‘d like to . I will go and visite it the moment I 'm free,thank you for sharing this to me,love you,love you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Such happy to receive your comment!
Your comment and reply will be highly appreciated!!

Popular Posts